What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with this information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill orders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party data use
JoannaWoodPaint uses some third party software in order to maintain this website.
- JoannaWoodPaint.com is hosted on the Shopify Platform - you can find out more about their GDPR policy here.
- JoannaWoodPaint.com uses Shopify Payment Portal and PayPal to process payments - you can find out more about their GDPR policy here.
- JoannaWoodPaint.com uses third party apps through the Shopify Platform in order to manage productivity and provide further services to benefit the store and customer. These apps may have access to some of your data. If you would like to know about which apps we use on the store please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about how I use your data, or if you would like to be removed from any mailing lists, or have your data removed from my store please get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to assist.